Care and help is at hand when you need it and as much as you need it from our highly trained care workers. Whether you need long-term daily help to feel safe and comfortable to stay in your own home or something short term whilst recovering from an illness or to allow a family carer to have a holiday, we can provide care for you.
We can help with:
- Getting up in the morning
- Having a wash, shower, bath or dressing and personal hygiene
- Meal preparation
- Welfare visits to check that you are okay
- Light housework
- Prescription pick-up and support with medication
- Clearing the ashes, bringing in the coal and lighting the fire
- Help with undressing and getting to bed
There will be other things that we can do to make people feel confident, safe and comfortable in their own homes.
If you would like to view our CQC Report, please click here.
Contact our Castleton Office on 01287 669357 to discuss your needs, our availability and charges.