Let us help get you to your healthcare appointment, go on a shopping trip or have a day out.
To enhance our service, especially our community activities and events, we now have a car that can accommodate a wheelchair. We use the car to transport people to and from activities and events and to take people to appointments, days out or shopping trips.
If you think this service could benefit you, please telephone us on 01287 669357.
Charges as of 1st January 2018:
- £5 membership for the first year
- £5 minimum charge covering the first 10 miles and admin fee
- 45p per mile thereafter
- £15 per hour if a carer is needed to drive the car
- No additional cost for volunteer drivers
Example: once you are a member a trip from Castleton to James Cook Hospital and back with a volunteer driver would be:
- Minimum charge: £5
- 17 additional miles at 45p: £10.80
- Total: £15.80